Building a highly-resilient and accessible infrastructure is expensive; so is maintaining it. Most of the time, most organisations won’t use even a fraction of the capacity of their infrastructure, but since you can’t buy fractional servers, you have to waste money and space on unused capacity.
Alternatively, you can save money and cut your carbon footprint by selecting these services with Compufix. Compufix networks has built a modern, resilient service platform based in our Co-Location data centres which allows us to offer a variety of infrastructure services while charging you only for the capacity you need.
Our services and technology include:
- Virtual desktop management powered by Citirx, VmWare, Microsoft.
- Web and Email security powered by Websense.
- File storage
- Remote access and remote working
- Backup and business continuity
- Server – virtual & physical hosting
- Hosted Email, MS Exchange or VMWare Zimbra
- Storgrid – Off-site and managed backupsVeeam – Off-site
- Vmware backup & Replication
- Security – AV, AS, Firewall – Trend Micro, Websense
- Card Payments- powered by ViriFone
In each case you pay on a per-user, per-month basis with full flexibility, and our pricing is all-inclusive with no additional charges for licensing or support. We can also (and frequently do) use our hosted platforms as the basis for a comprehensive outsourced IT solution which retains the core cloud services benefit of complete flexibility in the context of a single monthly rental payment per user.